10 January 2008

A wee little one

I had my appt. on Tuesday, which was fine except I am NOT dilated, and I was measuring small. So the doc wanted me to have an ultrasound to check on Gracie's size/fluid, etc. I had the ultrasound this morning (which was just a quick one), and she looks fine, she's just little! They estimate she weighs about 6 pounds (they can be off by a half-pound), which is the 19th percentile. Normal is the 50th percentile, but she's still (barely) within the normal range. We couldn't get a look at her face, as she's head down, face down (which is good).
So now, we continue to wait. /insert crickets chirping/
I can't say I'm surprised that she's little- I mean, look at me! And I don't think Randy was very big when he was born. I like 'em little. So cute, and she'll get some good wear out of those newborn clothes and diapers!


Still waiting... /chirp....chirp.../

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLAD TO HEAR EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD

tarheel4life said...

she will be here before you know it...I know it is an old cliche, but SLEEP WHILE YOU CAN!!! :)

Anonymous said...

So glad all is well! Wow, you're getting so close now!

NH said...

There is not a second out of each and every day that you are not in my thoughts and prayers. I miss and love you more than you can ever know.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's wee. If she were bigger, where would she fit? Down into your legs, around the back? I hope she'll be here soon, too. How about...now?