07 January 2008

Sitting, waiting, wishing...

I'm channeling Jack Johnson. =)
I am getting very impatient for the arrival of this child. I have a Dr. appt tomorrow afternoon, and I am SO hoping that I am at least a wee bit dilated. I'm ready to get this show on the road! She just doesn't FIT in there very well anymore! I hate that now that I have figured out how to stay gallbladder-pain free that I am now pretty uncomfortable in the belly department. I'm doing pretty well at work- I figure all the walking around I do can only help move things along. I keep having contractions off and on, but they are merely annoying. I actually WANT some pain!! Pain is progress, right??!
Not much else going on. I should probably enjoy this time of boringness, 'cause I know it won't be boring around here much longer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay get gracie out of there!!!!!!!!!