18 January 2008

Hospital Pics

They have finally posted the pictures that were taken by the hospital photographer. If you'd like to see them, go to www.our365.com and go to the web nursery- search for babies born in Jan. (or narrow it by her birthdate of Jan. 13) with the last name starting with "rob" in North Carolina (duh). She's listed as Savannah R. and the visitor password is roberson. I was kinda disappointed in the pictures- the photographer didn't take much time to work with Gracie and give her time to get in a better mood, plus she said she would crop them down to see more of her face (and less legs) and she didn't do it. She also only had a white background, so we had to use one of my shirts as a background to get some color into the picture. She is still pretty cute hanging onto that mouse, though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sara and husband! I am Erika's mom, and I have to tell you that your precious baby is NOT small, big ole Erika was only 6 lbs. even! And I appreciated your comments on your feelings for your new child, I always felt I had so much new emotions when mine were born. Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I think she has your mouth? I don't know enough what Randy looks like to be able to tell what parts look like him, but I can see you in her!

(I just about died seeing a comment from my mom here, ha ha!)

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!!!!!!!!