27 February 2008

Grandmama is coming to visit!

Yay! Gracie's Grandmama (my mom) is coming to visit NEXT WEEK! We are so excited! Boompa can't come this time, but hopefully he will be able to come see us soon. Mom hasn't gotten to see Gracie yet, except in pictures. I know she is very excited.
I almost hate to put this in writing, but each night gets a little better for us. Last night Gracie slept from 11:00pm to 5:00am! 6 whole hours! And then went back to bed for a couple hours. We're definitely trying to stick to a routine, and to keep her awake more, so she's nice and tired. The only thing that sucks is that after she eats in the middle of the night, she goes back to sleep very fitfully- grunting and sighing a lot. But she seems sleepy, not like she wants to get up for the day. I also have a hard time getting a burp out of her at that feeding- I'm really trying to figure it out. I figure as soon as we can get her sleeping until 6:00 or 7:00 we'll move her up to her room. We still don't have a good napping routine for the day- it seems to just depend on what's going on. Oh well.

I had my 6 week checkup yesterday, and I checked out fine. Oh joy.

That's about it for now. Here's a couple of cute pics, and Gracie's portraits we had done.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my address .. I want a picture please.

Myra Stallings and BJ
147 Thornwood Loop
Sanford, NC 27330

Anonymous said...

aww gracie is so cute, i cant believe she is sleeping that long!!!!!!!!!!!

tarheel4life said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Sherry said...

I'm so glad that your mom is going to be able to make it out here. I know she's going to fall in love with cute little Gracie!

Anonymous said...

So happy your mom is coming to visit! Enjoy your time together!

CUTE pics!