05 February 2008

Just chillin'

Not much has been going on around here lately. We're just hangin' out. The weather has been really nice yesterday and today (highs in the 70's!!), so I'm waiting for Gracie to wake up and eat so we can go for a walk around the neighborhood. It is supposed to be nice tomorrow, too! We went out yesterday to Old Navy, and to work so I could do my timesheet.
Really that's about it. We had a fun diaper blowout this morning. How sad is it that the most excitement I get in a day is dealing with poo? LOL
We're getting professional photos of Gracie done on Friday- we have a coupon for free ones! Soon after we're gonna have a family photo done (not free), and I'm looking forward to that. I was able to use my gift certificates to Mitchell's Spa over the weekend and had my hair done (it was so nice!) so now Randy needs to get his cut before we have pics done.
Wow. I can't think of anything else to write right now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you I have a good friend that's a professional photographer? She lets me be her assistant sometimes. You should check her out for some other time. www.moxiephoto.org, then I can come take pictures too!