15 February 2008

Gracie's first kicks!

Gracie got her first pair of shoes! Converse Chuck Taylors! These were her Valentine's Day gift from her Grandmama and Boompa in Las Vegas (my parents). Aren't they too cute for words?




They are a bit too big for her, but I had to put them on anyway. Mom sent me a matching pair (but I am going to exchange them for some low-tops, which are more comfy on my feet). We had a great Valentine's Day, but more about that later. Here's one more funny pic of Gracie:




4 comments:

tarheel4life said...

hehehe - how cute. I love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are too cute for words! I LOVE the last pic that shoes how big they really are on her, that was a true LOL moment!!! Oh and of course Gracie is absolutely beeeeeautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh my God those are the cutest things I have ever seen!!!

myra said...

Hey! ! Gracie is so cute ! ! !I am not really into the shoes though...
I like the girlie girl stuff...