04 March 2008

A day in the real world

I had to go to work today. I had a day to make up, and they were going on a field trip and couldn't take chaperones, so I figured it was a good day to work. And it was fine. The field trip was boring (the kids loved it, though) and we didn't have much to do the rest of the day. It was nice to see everyone. I missed Gracie, of course, and went straight to go pick her up from Grandma's. She was evidently awake for most of the day, and she's wanted to sleep all evening. We're in for a great night, I'm sure. We should have just let her go to bed early, and gone to bed with her. Maybe she's so worn out that she'll sleep soundly all night...
Grandmama comes in less than 2 days! She can't wait! We're very excited to see her. I hope everything goes well on the flights...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA HA WHEN I GOT HOME GRACIE HAD SLEPT FOR LIKE 15 MINUTES AND I JUST HAD TO HOLD HER. I PICK HER UP AND HELD HER FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND SHE WAS FINE, I WENT UPSTAIRS AND SHE STARTED CRYING.HA HA TELL YOU MOM I SAID HI. LOVES YA!!!!!!