12 March 2008

2 months!




Holy Cow! I can't believe that Gracie will be 2 months old tomorrow!! She had changed SO much, but it feels like time has flown by since her birth! She has her first shots tomorrow- I am freaking out about it! I would take them for her if I could... I have Tylenol to give her when we get there, and I'll have a bottle ready to feed her during or right after the pokes. So unfair that we have to hurt them to protect them. At least I know she won't remember it.


I hate to put this in writing, but the girl slept 7 hours last night! I put her down easily at 11:00, and I didn't hear her until 6:00a! Even then, she wasn't really upset, just making noises and moving around, so I decided to get her before the squalling commenced. She even laid back down for a little while before Randy got her up. I can only hope this continues. She slept a lot today, so tonight we may not be so lucky.


I took some pics of her in her new gommies- they are so cute on her! For your viewing pleasure:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can Gracie and I have a play date? I know that I'm supposed to have a baby for her to play with, but I'm a fun girl! She seems to have a lot going on this week, but if you have free time sometime, I would love to have a sara and gracie and jenny playdate, randy can play too if he wants to!

tarheel4life said...

wow - where does the time go???? She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 months, Gracie!!! How time flies! Love those pjs! BTW she is doing great with her neck strength! Drew couldn't hold his head up like that until 3.5 months (but I think he was awfully behind with that). Good job!