06 December 2007

Went to get checked out...

I went to the Dr. yesterday due to that stupid fairy still hanging around. I wanted to make sure Gracie was ok and to see if they could do anything to scare the SP fairy away. Gracie is fine, growing well. The Dr. thinks I just have a virus, but she did a bunch of bloodwork on me, and I had to do a poo specimen thing (OMG that was so gross!). She also is wondering if I have gall stones, or even kidney stones acting up, so she ordered an ultrasound!!!!!! YAY! A freebie! They are supposed to call me to schedule it soon. In the meantime I am taking Immodium (Commodium as Randy calls it!) and it helped yesterday, but today the dreaded fairy returned. At least I am off work (FINALLY TRACK-OUT!!) so that makes it easier to deal with.
We have our childbirth class tonight and we get the grand tour- that should be fun. Randy is out of town today and we're hoping he makes it back in time.
In other news, our dresser STILL has not come in- I talked to them yesterday and for some reason it is listed as "pending" in the order, and the manager is investigating it- she's supposed to let me know something by tomorrow. I am anxious- I want it to come soon!

No comments: