26 December 2007

35 weeks belly shot

Here is me today- I look a lot bigger in the pics than I feel.








Talk about sway-back! Good lord! I'm really glad that my lower back isn't sore (knock on wood). I don't know how the child fits in there- I guess that explains all the "re-positioning" that she does. Her little feet stay on the right side of my belly, up near my ribs- sometimes she rubs them up and down- like one of those massager chairs with the bars that roll up and down your back, you know? There are times that I can almost get ahold of one of her feet- it is very creepy!



We just got back from dinner. We had sushi from Kanki- we've eaten there a lot lately, because I can eat several things there (salad, soup and a couple of rolls that don't have raw stuff in them) and I enjoy it.



Ok, so... my birthday present. I got an iPhone!!!!! Holy crap! I NEVER expected to get one, and it is the BOMB. I love it. I don't have an iPod, so it was like getting one AND a new phone. I've had so much fun setting it up. It will be great for trips, and for taking pics of the baby. I love the web browsing and email capabilities. Here is a pic:



I am very excited about it. It is so something I don't really *need* at all, but very cool to have, and I will use all of its features regularly. One bad thing is I bought Randy a new phone for Christmas, because he had this cheapy, no features, no signal phone he got to replace his old one when the screen broke. So I got him a slightly more expensive one with some useful stuff, and it turns out he really wanted MY phone that I had been using. So we have an extra phone now. Oh well. I had no way to know what he had in mind. Good thing the one I got him wasn't all that expensive. We'll keep it for emergencies or when one breaks.


I will try to take some pics of the nursery later on- it isn't done, but the crib area is finished (except for the mobile). She really won't be in her room much for a while, so we'll just get it done a bit at a time.


Here's a gratuitous kitty shot, for your viewing pleasure:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you had such a great birthday! I meant to tell you Happy Birthday yesturday for today! However- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

Kelly said...

Happy birthday! Welcome to your 30s... muhahaha.

Nice work scoring the iPhone :) I am slightly green.. heehee.

tarheel4life said...

Happy Birthday girlie!!! You look amazing - I am sure you have heard this, but you are nothing but baby!

By the way, LOVED the kitty shot - how old is noah now, like 30?????

hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hey, you look pregnant now!! :) It is amazing how so much can cram into that space. Happy Birthday yesterday and glad to hear you had a good birthday and Christmas.

IS THAT NOAH???? I haven't seen that baby in years. give him a hug for me!! I remember when he used to chew on my toes.