26 December 2007

30

That's Cam Ward's number. It is also, unfortunately as of today, my age. How did THAT happen? Yeah, ok, I know how it happened, but still... I don't FEEL 30, shouldn't that count for something???
I had an awesome Christmas and my birthday was even better. Randy does SUCH a great job making me feel special on my birthday, since it is a point of issue in my life. He wrapped my gift in BIRTHDAY paper (which is a requirement) and he catered to me all day- I'm not easy to cater to right now, mostly because of my dietary restrictions. He gave me an awesome gift (more about that later) and the sweetest card I've ever received. Even though this year's holiday season has been tough emotionally on me (which I'm trying not to think about), he has made me feel like the luckiest girl on the earth. I am forever grateful for that.
We went and got the nursery stuff from Babies R Us, today, and got it set up- pics later. I'll write some more later, I gotta go find something I want to eat, and CAN eat- good luck there, Sary... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what can't you eat? The usual pregnancy-forbidden stuff?

30... heh heh.....

Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!