21 December 2007

DingDingDing- round 2 and counting...

I had another visit to the Dr.'s office yesterday morning, due to contractions. These were more painful (like bad cramps) than Monday's, and were about 6 minutes apart for a couple hours. So I called and they told me to come in. I'm still not dilated, and the Dr. basically said, yep, you're having contractions, you'll probably have them off and on and at some point they will start you dilating (and I'll know this because I will start wanting to choke the closest person to me from the pain!)... He said since I'm 34 weeks, they won't try to stop them and whenever Gracie wants to arrive, she is free to do so! So anytime now, really. I don' think it will be all that soon, but I don't think I'll make it to the end of January. Maybe it will be before the new year??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY gRACIE IS COMING , MABEY SHE WILL BE BORN ON MY bIRTHDAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm ready! I can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

COOL!! Best of luck... we are all ready for Gracie when she decides to come. Sleep while you still can.