28 November 2007

More sick

Yeah, so now I'M sick. I was thinking yesterday afternoon that my digestive tract wasn't quite right, and I was proven right last night. I laid around on the bathroom floor for quite a while before I finally threw up. I HATE to throw up. I fight it, and make myself miserable, even though I know I'll feel better afterwards. I hadn't eaten anything since lunch and I'm surprised there was even anything in there, but, oh, was there. I stayed home from work today as my insides are still not right. I'm trying to drink a lot and eat some soup and see if it stays down. I guess I have a virus of some sort- one of the kids in my class puked in our reading center yesterday and got sent home, and we had another one out sick- I'm guessing that's it.
Plus, poor Randy is STILL harboring a fever, and I can't get him to stay home. He has a big bid due that has to get done. That's really his only symptom, except for a sore throat, which could be from his indigestion issues. I've been making him stay on Tylenol. I wish I knew WHY he was running a fever, but I'll never get him to go to the Dr.
I've got to feel better for tomorrow's field trip. Only 4 more days until track-out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope yall feel better good luck on randy's bid and your feild trip
ily,
Trish <3

tarheel4life said...

oh yucky. I am sorry you are sick. Take care and rest for that baby!