22 November 2007

30 week belly shots

Not many more of these to go!









Looks like Shelby's not so sure about that belly... I'm not either, to tell the truth. Doesn't seem like it can get much bigger, but I know it will! I'm running out of different colored tanktops that still fit over it to take these pics in! I have a system in choosing colors (for my scrapbook).

We had a good turkey day- not as hectic this year as it usually is. Looking forward to 3 more days off work.

I guess I can reveal my preggo friends officially now, as all families should have been informed: Sherry and Kelly are the newest members of the mommy-to-be club! We are all entering into this newest phase of life at the same damn time, and that is very cool.

Not much else going on- my Dr. appt on Wed. went fine- I swear, one of these days I will walk in there and NOT get my finger pricked- I bitch about it to the nurse everytime- they don't even smile apologetically at me anymore! I am now taking Zantac for heartburn, and it seems to help. I was going through the Rolaids like they were candy...

I got all the 0-3 month baby clothes and stuff washed and folded, and we ordered the dresser/changing table and crib finally! We start birthing classes next Thursday- should be loads of fun. I'm looking forward to the baby care aspect (lord knows I need it!) and the hospital tour. I'm hoping they give lots of tips on how to know you are in labor- that's my main fear right now, is that I'm going to ignore contractions or think they're nothing ("it can't REALLY be time, right?") and not get to the hospital in time for an epidural. Can't miss THAT! Or else I have a bunch of false alarms and wasted trips to the hospital. I need a little built-in button that pops up when real labor sets in, and it needs a timer to tell me when to head out the door for Rex Hospital... wouldn't that be nice?

3 comments:

tarheel4life said...

hahaha - oh girl, you WILL KNOW when real labor sets in :) - and the epidural will be VERY NICE!

Anonymous said...

I don't really believe you have a baby in there.... you are teeny weeny!! :) :) You look great.

Jon said...

If you find one of those button thingies, pass them along.