18 November 2007

Progesterone in the air

Randy and I have decided that we know WAY too many people who are expecting children (or have recently had a baby)!!! We keep finding out left and right about people getting pregnant. The most recent one is one I am VERY excited about, but once again, I must keep a secret for a bit. That's the thing about already being pregnant- you get to be one of the first people to find out when your friends/coworkers are preggo- but then you gotta keep a secret! We've got lots of baby gifts to buy in the coming months- yay! I love baby shopping. And just when Gracie is getting big and out of the newborn stage, I'll have plenty of friends' newbies to cuddle.
I think we are going to Babies R Us today to buy a crib and dresser. We got some really good coupons in the mail and we need to take advantage.
9 days until track out. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet your plans sure changed!!!!!!!

Sherry said...

Yeah, going to Babies-R-Us???? Sure you were! ;)