25 November 2007

Sick

Poor Randy is sick! He was complaining of feeling cold all day, but he didn't seem warm to me until we got home from some light Christmas shopping. I felt his forehead later on, and he was burning up! He has a low-grade fever, and he said he was all achy. I made him take some Tylenol. He has since turned off the space heater that was aimed right at him, and taken off his sweater, so I assume the Tylenol is working for now. I DO NOT want to get a fever. I am in enough pain as it is, and I don't handle fevers well. The spot on my ribs has been burning all day- its weird, because there is actually a spot (about the size of a quarter) on my skin that is numb/prickly right there- almost like I had sunburn in that one spot! Very strange.
Gracie has had the hiccups off and on ALL DAY! And when she's not hiccupping, she's kicking me like a pro soccer player! I told Randy earlier that sometimes it feels like I have one of those weasel-on-a-ball things that rolls around inside me. Except a really heavy one!
Other than that, not much else going on. I am sad that the long weekend is over, but I only have 7 more days of work until track-out- woohoo! Thursday we are going on a field trip, which I KNOW will wear me out- we're going to the science museum, which I typically like, but the crazies in my class will be hard to keep up with, for sure.
Wish me luck for these last few days of work...

No comments: