02 July 2008

Mobility

Look out world, Gracie is mobile! She has gotten SO good at rolling, just in a week! She can now reliably roll both ways, and can get from one place to another by rolling. I don't think she necessarily picks a destination, but she can get across the living room floor with remarkable speed for her age, IMHO. We gotta start babyproofing. She's also getting quite good at sitting up all by herself. She definitely can balance herself, but knocks herself over if she reaches for something. Won't be long!
I started my "new" job this week- sans kids. And I love it! Everyone has been so supportive and excited for me, and I've gotten the room set up and data entered. I do wish I was getting paid more, but it is great experience and I think I'll enjoy it, which makes it worthwhile. It is a task in organization, too, which I really enjoy. I'll have to see how it goes once I actually have kids to teach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Sandra tell you I was over at the house playing with your beautiful daughter! She looks like she might crawl soon! Her legs were kicking when she was reaching for her toys!!!