12 July 2008

Little Miss Fancy Pants

Here are some cute pics of Gracie all dressed up in some cute dresses sent to her by Grandmama and Great-Grandma Amos:



I've been slack with my posts since going back to work- I've been a wee bit busy! Gracie is making all kinds of progress. She sits up alone pretty reliably now, and is a pro at rolling over. She has the grasping thing down pat, and we're working on the sippy cup, since she can have juice now. She rides in the shopping cart and had her first real experience in a restaurant high chair last weekend, at Bogart's of all places. She is more fun everyday!

In other news, Kelly is at the hospital as I type, trying her damndest to have a baby! She was more than a week overdue, so they checked in Thursday night for induction. Check out her blog for updates, but I'll be sure to post as soon as the little stinker is born.

Gracie had her first experience on a boat last weekend. We went with Randy's brother's in-laws on their pontoon boat on Kerr Lake. They did fireworks over the lake, and they were beautiful. Gracie is now the proud owner of her own baby lifejacket- I have a video I will try to post later. She did pretty well on the boat- I want to be able to put her in the water sometime. She has the cutest bathing suit!

My job is going well! I like it, though I miss adult company some. And I'm tired of giving my "rules and procedures" speech. I'll be glad when the real classes start. I've worked really hard and gotten a lot done. My first track-out is the week of the 21st.

Gracie turns 6 months (!!!!) tomorrow! I will post some 6 month pics soon, I hope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics. It was fun hanging out w/ you guys last w/e. We'll have to do it again soon.

Carolyn said...

Sarah and Randy,
Gracie is so cute you could just eat her up. Those dresses are sweet. She is so pretty all dressed up. Mama said she visits your site, but can't leave a comment. She won't do anything that she has to fill in her name for. She said she would sure love for you guys to visit her again. She said Gracie has grown so much she just doesn't know who she looks like now. I do, she looks just like Gracie Roberson. (Gosh I sure do love that name.)
Hugs and Kisses,
Love, Great Aunt Carolyn