25 July 2008

NOT a relaxing week off.

I feel like I've spent half of my week off in the damn dentist chair. I DID spend at least half of Tuesday there. Luckily I don't remember ANY of it (yay drugs!). I had my root canal, crown and veneers done, and I guess it went ok. I did NOT anticipate the pain that I would be in afterward. I ended up having to go back yesterday to get my bite adjusted. THAT was not fun. I was a ball of nerves and a sweaty mess. At least it is over. My teeth look MUCH better, but I'm still really sore in the back of my mouth. Here's a pic of my new smile:


I'm on my own this weekend- Randy, Fantasy Football Commissioner Extrodinaire, is hosting The Draft at the beach this weekend. So Gracie and I are going to go visit Ella in Greensboro, and I might get my hair done at some point, and I'll probably do some shopping. And I'll probably be bored and lonely. =(

4 comments:

tarheel4life said...

what a pretty smile! You look great (not that you looked bad to begin with...) :)

Anonymous said...

Call me if your bored because I don't have anything planned.

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good!! Very nice.

Sherry said...

love the new smile! It came out great!