31 July 2008

Eh

Not much going on around here, except for me losing my mind. I was supposed to meet 3 friends tonight at the Melting Pot for ladies night. I TOTALLY forgot about it. I can't believe I missed fondue. Duh. Sorry again to Sherry, Harmony and Diane!
I'm back at work, and things are going well. I've done some neat lessons with my 2nd graders, and the other classes have been fine.
Gracie is doing just fine. She had a couple nights earlier this week when she decided to scream and carry on instead of going to sleep. I don't know what her deal was. She has gone to bed ok the past 2 nights so let's hope that was just a fluke. I can tell that she really wants to crawl, but just can't figure out how to get up on her hands and knees. Won't be long. She's up to 3 solids meals a day and down to 3 bottles- she'd much rather have the solids but I know she still needs the nutrition from the formula. She's outgrowing clothes like crazy. Randy pointed out that she is almost half my height! Lovely.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

ha, when eleanor was born, i figured out that she was already over 40% of my height, so i feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That is too funny, never thought of it like that. You crack me up.

Anonymous said...

PS I saw a shirt at Kohl's that said "I'm not short, I'm fun sized"
LOL