03 September 2007

Counting down...

So, on Wednesday, we go for THE ultrasound. The one at which the sex of the kiddo shall (hopefully) be revealed. I can't wait! I am so excited. I will be sure to post as soon as I get home. I hope everything else goes well, too, of course.

Things are going ok recently. I've had some emotional trauma that doesn't really have anything to do with the pregnancy, but I've tried to keep my emotions under control so as not to get worked up. I'm starting to show a lot more these days, but I still haven't gained any weight. I probably shouldn't complain.

I am still ready for fall. I track out at the end of this week, and am really looking forward to a 3 week break. I know I'll be ready to go back at the end of 3 weeks, but it will be nice to relax for a while. Maybe get some baby shopping done.

Here's a recent belly shot- it is so hard to get a decent pic of me!!! Especially planned ones. :P


1 comment:

tarheel4life said...

You better email me or leave a comment on my myspace page and let me know what you are having!!!!