08 September 2007

Pepto Bismol!

"The sanctuary looked like it had been hosed down in Pepto-Bismol!"

So did my desk at work on Thursday! LOL. I was inundated with pink stuff from my coworkers. They are so incredibly generous, and I am very lucky to have them as friends. This little girl is going to be sooooooo spoiled by them, it won't even be funny!
I still haven't gotten a good pic of the ultrasound photos. I need to get the scanner out and scan them in- maybe later this weekend. The 4D pic is so neat!
Randy and I have been going through internet name sites (something I thought I'd never do!) and making a spreadsheet (Randy's idea, of course) of names that are possibilities. So far on the list are: Meygan (not sure how we like it spelled best), Savannah, Gracie, Gracelyn, and Arianna. We haven't even started on middle names... We still have the end of the alphabet to browse through. I really want to get a name chosen so I can start calling her by it and make sure it's what we want. It seems like SUCH an important decision- so many factors to consider.
I've done a little shopping for her- I am excited about registering for stuff, too! This kid is going to have so many clothes. Probably more than Randy and I combined!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I *love* the name Gracie. Just precious :)