11 September 2007

Finally the pics!!

Here they are! This is the best quality I could get with my scanner- maybe I should have paid the $40 at the Dr.'s to get them on disk!
This is the best, of course! I love to look at this one! The whole time she had her hand over her face- the tech was fast and got this shot when she finally moved. This is her profile, as if she is looking left- you can see her little nose and lips!!! Squeeeeee! You can also see her arm where she had it up then moved it across her neck.
This is the indecent shot of her girl parts. It's as if she were standing up and then bent over to touch her toes and the pic was snapped. One leg (her left) extends down, and she has the other one bent. I don't know what the white blob in the middle is.

Footprint!!!

That's an arm- looks a bit disembodied... Looks like her fingers are curled into a fist.


And the creepy spine shot:


Randy and I went to start a registry yesterday. I wanted to get some decisions made so maybe I can start painting the nursery while I'm tracked out the next few weeks. (I know I'm not supposed to paint, but Sherwin Williams sells a kind of paint that lacks the chemical that I'm supposed to avoid, so I can use it if the room is well ventilated.) We decided on the Honey Bee set, and bought a pillow from it to match paint with. I think we're going to go with yellow as the wall color. Randy had fun with the scanner gun- we only got about a third of the stuff done- it took forever to make decisions, and we got tired. We got a lot of big ticket stuff done- stroller and car seat (which I LOVE!). We have a lot more to do, but we'll get it done eventually!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I love all the shots, even the spine, it is all too precious. I painted too, don't worry about it as long as it's latex and well ventilated. Have fun choosing all your stuff for the nursery!