15 August 2007

Minor hysteria...

I had a bit of a conniption fit a bit ago. It involved my belly button. I hate the things. That commercial a few years ago with the belly buttons singing "I'm Coming Out" was the worst commercial ever conceived. So- I was standing in the kitchen putting our new juicer together and absently rubbing my belly, when I noticed my belly button. I usually pay it no attention, except for the other day when I realized it had a weird indentation forming in it. But I noticed it tonight because.... IT IS STARTING TO POKE OUT!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!! Not yet! This cannot be happening. I figured I had until at least 7 months before I had to worry about it. But it is definitely on it's way out of the hole it lives in, and I freaked out. I was crying and laughing and screaming- Randy thought I was crazy. He has been teasing me mercilessly about it, and now it can only get worse. Ew. I am NOT happy about this. Gross, gross, gross!!!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Thanks for the birfday wishes guys. Hope you are doing well. Come to Greensboro sometime, or we'll have to come bother you out there.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, I loved this post! It will go back in after the baby. But, it will be very dirty once in pops back in! I didn't believe this at all until it happened to me!