01 February 2009

Meh

I haven't blogged in a week, and I'm really having to force myself to do so tonight. I should probably share that my "student teaching" seems to be on track for now- no majors snafus *yet*. I will be getting observed a couple times this week by my supervisor at HC and one of the assistant principals. I want to make sure I get a bunch of evaluations done, since I have a feeling NCCU won't do many. CYA, you know?

G is well. We think she's working on some big-time teeth. I ended up giving her some Tylenol tonight, which seemed to help. She gets smarter everyday. She has now added "juice" to her list of words- she also signs it reliably. As of last count, she says dada, shoe, doggie, juice (shoosh), fish (ish) and she tries to say Shelby (shelshy) and Domo. STILL no mama. Sigh.

We bought her some rubber blocks today- at lunch I was stacking her little cheesy poofs and she was trying to do it, too, so we figured she might enjoy some blocks. She can stack 2, but prefers to knock them down, of course.

Not much else going on.

Here's a cute pic, anyway


1 comment:

Kelly said...

"Meh" is just about the best word to describe how I've been feeling lately.