24 January 2009

Firsts

Tagged by Shelly for this:

My First
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Mike Peters. Whoa.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? well, there was this guy in Kindergarten... so no.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? vodka and sunny D. Can't drink Sunny D to this day.
4. What was your FIRST job? Kennel girl at GJVH
5. What was your FIRST car? The Stang- 1982 Mustang
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I didn't get a text today.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Gracie because I heard her on the monitor.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Allen
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? West Virginia to see my grandparents
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Courtney, and I recently reconnected with her on Facebook!
11. What was your FIRST sport played? speed skating
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? probably at my Nan and Pop's house
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Gracie
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? my own? besides mine, I think Kelly's is the only other one I've been in
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Honestly? What do we all do first thing in the morning!
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Guns N Roses
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? ears pierced.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Haven't been to one!
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? I had to testify in a custody case once...
20. When was your FIRST detention? never had detention
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? NC
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? probably the kid from kindergarten!
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Pam
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Prom
25.Who will be the FIRST to repost this? Kelly, because Shelly and I have already done it!

Tagging: Kelly, Sherry, Shana, and anyone else who wants to participate

No comments: