18 January 2009

Random Survey

Shelly tagged me the other day for this, and I forgot about it! So here goes, and I'm tagging Shana and Sherry.

LASTS:
Last beverage → clear cherry KoolAid
Last phone call → probably Randy, but it was probably a couple days ago
Last instant message → text message from Trish
Last person that you hit→ Randy and I were kicking each other in the butt a little while ago
Last song you listened to → The theme song to "Smallville" and it is stuck in my head!
Last time you cried→ I don't remember. Probably post-partum. I'm not a big crier.
Last person you talked to→ Randy

HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice→ does it count if you break up then get back together a couple days later?
Been cheated on → YES, I do believe so
Kissed someone & regreted it → yes
Lost someone special→ yes

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: pink, Carolina blue, sage green

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen in love → everyday
Laughed until you cried→ often
Met someone who changed your life → not that I know of
Found out who your true friends were → I'm pretty sure I already know
Found out someone was talking about you → no, but I am sure some do
How many kids do you want to have → one, unless I change my mind in a couple years.
Do you have any pets → 3 kitties, a goggie and an ish. Yep- ish.
What did you do for your last birthday → ate at the Melting Pot- yum!
What time did you wake up today? → 8:00am
What were you doing at midnight last night? → sleeping
Last time you saw your father → biological- over the summer. Stepdad- a couple days ago.
What's one thing you wish you could change → nothing, because I wouldn't be where I am today!
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → yes
Whats getting on your nerves right now → my foot is asleep
What's your real name → Sara, as far as I know!
Zodiac sign → Capricorn
Hair color → brown
Long or short → medium
Are you health freak → nope
What do you like about yourself → I am organized and able to multi-task
Tattoos → none
Righty or lefty → i'm right handed.

FIRSTS :
First surgery → wisdom teeth
First piercing → my ears.
First best friend → Courtney who lived down the road from my grandparents
First pet → cat, Whiskers
First vacation → probably Carowinds or Myrtle Beach

CURRENTLY :
Eating → nothing.
Drinking → clear cherry KoolAid

YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? → Already have the best daughter EVER!
Want to get married? → not again!!
Careers in mind? → yes, but who knows what I'll decided to stick with.

HAVE YOU EVER :
Kissed a stranger → no
Lost glasses/contacts → I don't think I have!
Ran away from home → when I was a kid- I took a big stack of paper and a marker to draw with and camped out on the storm drain down the block from my grandparents. When I went back I got the worse spanking of my life! I don't know if they really thought I was going to go very far or what.
Broken someones heart → Don't think so
Been arrested → no.
Turned someone down → yes.
Cried when someone died → of course

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself → most of the time.
Miracles → I ususally find the rational explanation for things
Love at first sight → I don't know about that
Heaven → I'll let you know if I get there
Santa Claus → no
Angels → not in the "people with wings flying around in they sky" way

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Is there one person you want to be with right now? → I'd actually like some time alone now that Randy has gone to bed.
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → no

No comments: