05 January 2009

Back to the grind

Meh. Work sucks. Actually, it wasn't that bad going back today, as track 4 is out, so we have our bare minimum of possible kids. I have quite a few planning periods this week, which I desperately need. I start my student teaching seminar this week, and am NOT looking forward to driving out to Durham every Thursday. I probably won't get home until 7:15 or so. Yuck.
On a happier note, my parents (Grandmama and Boompa) are coming to visit on Saturday!!! We are so excited to see them. We also have Gracie's birthday party on Sunday, and we get to do Christmas all over again with my folks while they're here. So, essentially, this is going to be the longest week ever.
Not much else to report. Gracie is quite the little walker now, and likes to walk around kicking a ball. She's also taken a liking to a white stuffed bear that she got for Christmas. We call him "White Fuzzy Bear" (yeah, I know), and she already knows who he is when we ask her to go get him. She also is down to one bottle a day (before bed) and is trying some of the foods that were forbidden before a year. She still only has 2 teeth, despite several days of insane drooling and general crankiness. Maybe it's hard to concentrate on walking and growing teeth at the same time?

No comments: