21 February 2009

Toddler Fashions

A couple weeks ago, when the weather was so nice, I found the most adorable pair of sandals at Target. And they actually fit on Gracie's fat little feet, so of course I bought them. Now, the girl already has a shoe fetish- shoe is one of her favorite words, and she loves to tote anyone's shoes around the house with her. So imagine her delight at a brand new pair of her very own shoes!


She's only gotten to wear them once or twice, but she just loves them- she'll walk around then stop to admire the little butterflies!
She also got the cutest jean skirt from her Grandmama for Valentine's day. I've been wanting her to wear it, but I didn't have any tights for her (she's not much of a dressy kid). Well, I finally got some tights the other day in the dollar section at Target- I figured for a dollar, if they shredded, no big deal. I also wasn't sure if she would tolerate them- I can't STAND to wear tights or pantyhose. But she didn't seem to mind them, and is absolutely precious in the skirt! She's also wearing a shirt my friend Michelle got her from babyGap for her birthday. It says "Life's so sweet and happy". Indeed!





I also posted this pic so you can see the color of her eyes. They are a very weird color- grayish/goldish/greenish. In the sun they look more green (Randy's and my eyes are green). I don't even know how to classify them if I had to write down somewhere what color they are- I always think of hazel as green/brown. They're very unique!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Her little skirt is adorable!

I ordered a summer skirt for E a while back...I can't wait to put it on her!

tarheel4life said...

cutie-pie!