07 October 2008

Tagged!

Kelly tagged me for this little activity. Here's how to play:

-Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have a secret crush on Joe from Blue's Clues. (guess it's not a secret anymore, huh?)
2. I have a LOT of weird things that I do, including not walking on sidewalk grates, only eating tomatoes with certain other foods (I refuse to eat them on salads, but like them plain with salt), and not writing tomorrow's date on my whiteboard until it is actually tomorrow.
3. I am absolutely terrified of grasshoppers and praying mantises (and other bugs of the like).
4. I have the song "Take On Me" by A-ha as my ringtone on my phone.
5. I have never been out of the United States, and don't plan to go abroad anytime soon- there's too many places in the US that I'd like to visit (but I seem to keep going back to the same ones!).
6. I used to play piano and the violin. I wish I still did.
7. I don't like to follow recipes when I cook. I'd rather play around with the ingredients until it tastes ok.


Everyone I would tag has already been taken by Kelly! I guess I can tag Sherry and Becca.
Edited to add some tags: MaoMao and Case I may think of more later.

No comments: