14 October 2008

Got my laptop back

Yay! And it is all shiny because they had to replace a good portion of the plastic casing.
Now I can post some more pics, and maybe a video if I can get it to upload in a reasonable amount of time...
My mom always told me that her favorite period of my childhood was about 4-9 months, and now I know why. Gracie has been so adorable and agreeable up to this point. Now, however, she is developing a strong will- or should I say, a "won't". As in, she won't lie still to have her diaper changed, she won't play contently in her pack-n-play, she won't let me put jommies on her, she won't let me have whatever item she has that is contraband... She wears us out. It used to be so easy to entertain her, but now all her toys are old news- she wants a little danger in her day, apparently.
I have 3 more days of work until a week of track out. Thank goodness. Then 4 weeks on, 1 off, 2 weeks on, 3 off, 1 on, 1 off. Woohoo! I can't believe it is almost the holidays.
Here's a video of Gracie trying to stand on her own- this was a couple weeks ago- she's much better now:

<40> I can't get any other stupid videos to upload. Sigh. I'll try again tomorrow

No comments: