05 October 2008

Hill Ridge Farms

We just got back from a trip to the farm and pumpkin patch! We decided not to go to Busch Gardens- we just didn't feel like driving/riding all the way up there, and we knew it would be crowded, so we all spent some time together in town. I had wanted to dress Gracie in a cute fall outfit, take her to a pumpkin patch, plunk her down in the middle of the pumpkins and get some cute pics. And so we did.



Hill Ridge Farms is a local attaction with a bunch of kids' stuff, including some animals, gem mining, a teepee, a fort, play areas, a grill and food stands, a giant tube slide, hayrides and a big pit of dried corn to play in. We got lunch and checked out the animals, went on a hayride and picked out some pumpkins. It was fun! It was SO busy for a Sunday morning. I've only been there before on field trips with school, and had no idea how popular the place was. Here's a couple more pics:







I need to edit them, and I have some videos, too, but the laptop is at Geek Squad getting fixed, and I don't know if the old desktop can handle the video. Maybe I can edit the pics on here, I'll try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that face. She is too much.

Kelly said...

You've been tagged! Instructions on my blog.