21 August 2008

Need costume ideas!!

I am very excited to begin thinking about Gracie's first Halloween. I really like Halloween- maybe not as much as Erika, but pretty close, especially since I now have a kid to dress up! I have been checking out all the cute Halloween clothes and will surely have quite a collection as it gets closer to time.
We want to dress Gracie up and Trick-or-Treat at least at a couple friendly neighbor's houses, just for the cute pics (and some free candy!!). We were thinking about doing some kind of theme, with Randy and I dressed up, too. We need ideas. So, PLEASE send your ideas our way. We thought about doing Batman, Batgirl and BabyBat, just because I like Batman. Or some kind of Star Wars theme (I found a cute Princess Leia baby costume!). But we'd like more ideas. HELP!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

We won't be taking Ella out, but you can bet I'll be dressing her up and taking some photos. I found the *cutest* lobster costume that I'm dying to get!

Anonymous said...

I dressed my dog up as a lobster last year (it might fit ella if she wants to borrow it :)) If you do star wars, I wish gracie would be baby yoda. Technically yoda's a boy, I know, but the thought of a baby yoda is so so cute. Or an Ewok!! Or how about E.T.? Randy can be Elliot, you can be the little sister, I don't remember her name.

Anonymous said...

Ooo ooo, I thought of another one. You can be chickens! I hen, rooster and a little egg...

Anonymous said...

I slept on it, I thought of more, stop me if you've heard this one...you two can be farmers, and she can be a vegetable or fruit or flower. Or Randy can be Luigi, you can be the princess and Gracie can be a little toadstool from the video game. You can be Dorothy, Randy can be the scarecrow and Gracie can be Toto. Okay, I will try to restrain myself now and stop my madness before you disown me!