17 August 2008

Goin' Green

We got our new Prius!!! It is awesome. We love it. It came in on Friday, and we had it by 9:15 that evening. It is very neat, and drives incredibly well. We ended up with the Seaside Blue Pearl color (medium blue) with tan interior. It's very roomy and smells so good! I've had fun fiddling with all the gadgets. My favorites are the Bluetooth phone connection, mini-plug for my iPod/iPhone, voice activated GPS and the Smart key. We also got Gracie's big girl carseat and she seems to like it- fits in it much better. I'll be glad when we can turn it forward-facing so it doesn't take up so much room.
Here's some pics:





3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so jealous! It's gorgeous. I need to take a ride in it :)

Sara and Randy said...

You guys need to get one. It isn't the cheapest of cars, but it comes out in the wash with what we were paying on the Escape when you figure in the gas money savings.

Erika said...

Sweeet!!! What a hot car! All those high-tech gizmos are crazy. Enjoy!