07 August 2008

Bad sammich.

I ate part of a bad sammich tonight. We have a new local eatery: The Soup Man. Yeah, that one. "No soup for YOU!". I got some broc./cheese soup, which was yummy, and a half of a burrito chicken wrap thing (beans, cheese, chicken, rice, etc.). I thought it smelled kinda funny when I opened it when we got home, but I thought maybe it was just me, or some strong cheese or whatever. So I took several bites before I discovered it had jalapenos on it. I don't do jalapenos. So I told Randy he could have it. He had also gotten half of the same burrito thing (the other half of mine) and as soon as he opened his he was like "Ew! This is spoiled! Was yours spoiled? And you ATE it?!" So he confirmed my fears that it was not good, and the wraps promptly went in the trash. Now, my tummy is a bit upset, and I don't know if it is because I'm AFRAID I'm gonna get sick, or I AM getting sick. Guess I'll find out later tonight!

No comments: