23 June 2008

The End

We have (finally) reached the end of our Pearl Jam following. I know Randy is sad, but I'm happy to be home for a while. Our last concert was last night, and it was insanely long- more than 2.5 hours and 31 songs!!! Randy loved every minute of it (especially since our hotel was in walking distance), but our seats were definitely the worse we'd had, as we were on the side about halfway back from the stage- 3rd row up, and I couldn't see a thing. I hate being short. I spent the first 5 or so songs in the concourse area as I had a toothache that merged into a migraine, so the lights and noise were too much. I had taken some Advil, but that just didn't do the trick- finally I got some relief from a Cherry Coke (yay caffeine!). It was a good show. At the end, Eddie pulled some kid up on the stage and let him play his guitar for the song- that was pretty cool. Not sure where the kid came from.
This is my last week of track out before I start my new job. I'm going to miss being home with Gracie, even though we've been gone a lot. I think I then have 3 weeks of work then a week off. Nice.
Not much else going on, until Thursday when little baby girl Michael is scheduled to arrive- we're planning to go meet her this weekend. I can't wait to find out this kid's name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you guys going this weekend? I wanted to go meet baby girl too, maybe we can coordinate and be there at the same time. Yay, lots of babies!