08 October 2007

Hard to believe

It is hard to believe that in 2 weeks I will be finished with 6 months of pregnancy! People have really started asking me how far along I am, and when I tell them, they all comment on how small I am. I guess that's good for now, because I'm sure I'll get tired of all the "whoa, you're HUGE" comments that I'm sure to get in a few months!
We went to Greensboro this weekend for a reunion picnic, which was cool. Almost everyone there had kids or one on the way. I guess I'm at that age. Then we carried on to Winston-Salem for a wedding, and it was very nice. I did find out that I can't take riding in the car that long. We were planning to go to Cullowhee to see Matt Williams at the end of the month, but we're not gonna go, because I know I will not be able to take the long car ride. I just can't get comfortable. We're also supposed to go to Busch Gardens for Howl-o-Scream weekend after next, and I'm not looking forward to that car ride. I might do better if I drive some of the way. It is going to be hard to be there and not be able to ride the good rides! I do plan on planting myself of the swings, however, as that's one of the few things I can ride. And I can do some of the Halloween attractions, at least.
This weekend is the State Fair. Woohoo! I plan to make Templeton look like an anorexic after I get done eating my way from one end to the other. It is actually supposed to be decent weather, which will be nice for a change. It was over 90 degrees today!!!
The youngun has been moving around all over the place recently. I can watch my belly and see her movements, which is very cool. I think I'm having Braxton-Hicks contractions every now and then, too. I go next week for my ultra-fun glucose screening- blech. I just hope I pass it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I plan to make Templeton look like an anorexic after I get done eating my way from one end to the other. " You crack me UP girl. :D

GL with your glucose test!! Everybody said how nasty the drink was, but I kinda liked it. :) It was like orange Hi-C.