14 October 2007

Templeton returns from the fair

Oh, lord in heaven I did some damage at the fair this afternoon! I woke up with a tummyache, too, and was afraid the trip would have to be postponed. But I felt better later in the day, and managed to eat myself into oblivion at the fair.
I ate roasted corn, fried pickles, a curry chicken wrap, sweet potato ribbon fries (they were cold), and a bite of a fried oreo. I also had an orangeade. I would have liked to have had a fried Reese cup and/or friend PB&J, but I just couldn't do it! We did bring home some candy apples, and the one I had was good, but the candy part was really crunchy and hurt my teeth.
I am going to pay big time to the heartburn gods tonight. Oh well. They should start offering friend Mylanta or fried Tums at the fair. Yummmmm. Or they could top your funnel cake with Pepto. Ha!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It's about time for another obligatory photo, isn't it? :) Hope all is well!