28 July 2007

Out of the first trimester- YAY!

I am now almost out of trimester 1, and I could not be happier about it. I have been feeling much better this past week, and have been able to eat more and actually gain a tiny bit of weight instead of losing it. I'm also starting to show (at least to other people and not just me!) and I've had a couple people touch my barely-there belly. It didn't bother me the way I thought it would, either. Granted, they were people I knew, but anyway...
I've got to get my house cleaned up this weekend. I am DONE WITH CLASSES, hopefully forever, so I should have so actual free time now. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.
I also finished HP, in a record 8 hours. All I will say is that it turned out the way it should have. I am sad that there will be no more, but at least there are 2 more films to see.
I think I have come close to deciding on a decor for the nursery. I had said that I was going to do dragonflies, and despite the selection you can find on the internet, there just haven't been any that I've really loved. So I saw this at BabiesRUs, and I really like it! It is simple, which is what I want, and doesn't have any silly, busy patterns and isn't too cartoony or anything. It looks really good on a black crib, too, which I wouldn't have thought I'd like, but may be a possibility. My problem is going to be finding a crib that I can easily reach into, since I'm so freakin' short. I'd rather not have one that has a side that lowers, because they seem to be a pain to lower, but I may have to. Here's the link to the little bee bedding that I like- the mobile is absolutely adorable!!! http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2266594&cp=2255986.2256244.2256251.2256261&view=all&parentPage=family

No comments: