16 July 2007

As I crest over the top of Millenium Force...

310 feet above the ground, prepared to drop and "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Back down the roller coaster hill. Unfortunately, in my world of the roller coaster metaphor to pregnancy, the ride is not so enjoyable as it is in real life. (Boy do I miss being able to ride coasters.)
I have a head cold. Like, snot out the wazoo, sinus headache, lightheaded, can't breathe misery. I didn't think I would make it through work today. As the day went on I felt a bit better, but I crashed in the bed when I got home. I can't really take anything good for it, either. I need to do some work, especially since the last HP book comes out this weekend, and I know I'll be reading until I finish it once I get it. I just can't get motivated.
On a HP note, I have seen the new movie twice already. Randy took me to see it opening day, then we went with Grant and Sherry this weekend. It was good. Umbridge is incredible, and the Luna Lovegood character was great, too. I don't like that they had to cut so much out- I would rather had to sit through 3-4 hours if I had to, just to get more in. Anyway, go see it. That's a direct order.
My 2 year anniversary is Wednesday! I totally forgot it was coming up until this past weekend- Randy has made surprise dinner reservations for us! Looking forward to that! I sure hope I feel better...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Now, I left you a comment earlier, but I guess blogger ate it :P

We haven't seen HP yet. I think that will get put off for a little bit, at least until The Simpsons Movie comes out next week...

Happy Anniversary!