06 July 2007

Consistency would be nice...

I am a bit tired of this roller coaster of queasiness. I would be ok if I could predict when I would feel icky. But I can't. I have no idea. For a while, it was mid-morning, when I got hungry, or when I ate too much. Some mornings, though, I feel fine. Sometimes when I eat, I feel fine. Usually when I get hungry, I do feel yicky. Today, I was doing ok (except for waking up with a headache), then I ate some pizza for lunch (not too much), and now I just wish the tile guy would finish working on my bathroom so that if I start feeling worse I can go lay on the floor in there. (why does it always feel good to lay on the bathroom floor when you are nauseous??!) I won't fit to lay on the powder room floor. When will this madness be over, I ask you?
I also seem to be in this stage where I don't really look pregnant, so sometimes its hard for me to remember that I am. And I still have this nagging feeling that something could still go wrong, so I guess I'm trying not to presume too much. Most people I work with know by now, so I get a lot of attention and congratulations from them, but it still doesn't seem real. I guess it will soon enough, right?
(and, by the way, I really wish the tile guy would hurry and finish. I don't like having weird workers in my house. I would hate to go hormonal on him and kick his ass out. =) )

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think it's the cold floor that makes you feel better... don't forget to work your feet around. That helps me.

Feel un-icky soon :)