09 March 2009

Gorgeous weekend

We had SUCH a beautiful weekend!  I had to work Saturday morning, but it wasn't that bad- then we had a fun weekend!  Yesterday we took Gracie up to the school and let her run around.  We have discovered that the child has NO fear.  She would go quite the distance away from us without even caring that we were so far away.  Little Miss Independent.
She now has several new teeth- 4 total on top, and 4 on the bottom.  The newest on the bottom are just barely poking through.  It seems like she got all the new ones at the same time, which explains the crankiness recently.  Poor thing.
I am tracked out this week- hallelujah!  Gracie and I have some shopping to do.  We're going to visit Grandmama and Boompa in April, and G has very few summer clothes, which she will need in Vegas.  We're looking forward to our trip!
Not much else going on.  I start student teaching next Monday- wish me luck with that!

No comments: