13 May 2008

4 months old!

Today is Gracie's 4 month birthday! Bless her heart- she had her checkup today and got 3 pokes to the leggies! Poor kid. She did ok though, screamed for a little while then calmed down. She was so cute with the doc- he was an older guy and reminded us of Bill Cosby. He was sweet, talking to her and playing with her. He even kissed her little head at the end! He's my favorite doc we've seen so far, as far as personality goes. Really calm and gentle. She checked out fine- is growing appropriately (50% for weight, 75% for height and 35% for head circumference). He advised us to go ahead and start rice cereal anytime now. I think we'll start later this week, after she recovers from her shots. I've kept up with the Tylenol and she hasn't been all that fussy or anything. I went today about bought some rice cereal and oatmeal cereal, and some little bowls and spoons. This ought to be fun! I hope she does ok with foods- nobody we know of in the family has allergies or anything.
Katie got to babysit Gracie for a while today- I was off work but I had a meeting to go to, and Katie volunteered to watch her, and she said Gracie did great.
We have 14 more days of school left. This week is EOG testing week for track 1, so it is sure to be crazy. I'll be glad when this week is over. Then, one full week, a 4 day week and 2 days! Yahoo!
I will do some 4 month pics later this week hopefully, and maybe a video!

No comments: