17 December 2008

11 months

I didn't forget that Gracie just had her 11 month birthday. I was waiting until I had some good pics to make this post. Then I realized I could just use her Christmas photos that we had done a couple weeks ago, but I had to scan them in. So here ya go:






Now, the updates:
*She's a walker! She walks more than she crawls, and can now stand up without pulling up on anything. We sometimes let her walk when we're out in public, but boy is she slow!
*We're really looking forward to Christmas. She opened her first gift the other day (from Olivia), and it was so cute. I think she's going to enjoy it.
*She says "doggie" (dog-GEE) "Daddy" (da-DEE) "fish" (ish), "sock" and will woof like a dog. Still no mama. =(
*We are working on gradually switching her over to milk. We're getting organic milk that has DHA added, which rocks.
*Some days she refuses to be fed from a spoon, and only wants stuff she can feed herself. Which makes for interesting meal planning.
*She has taken more notice of the TV and sometimes will sit for a few minutes and watch. I'm not ENCOURAGING this, but I usually put Sesame Street on while she gets her bottle in the morning, and it is cute to see the skits she pays attention to. And I love me some Cookie Monster!
I can't believe she will be ONE year old in less than a month. Grandmama and Boompa are coming from Las Vegas for her birthday and I am SO excited! I am tracked out right now, and will be off the whole week of her birthday, which is great. This year has just flown by, and every day I think how lucky we are to have our little family.

1 comment:

Grant said...

What a little cutie Gracie is! Last year she wasn't even here and now she is walking. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

-Susan and Alan Nelson