16 November 2008

10 months old

Gracie just turned 10 months, and I cannot believe it. She hasn't hit any new milestones recently, with the exception of:
*pointing- we're not real sure why she points at some things (like the rafter at the RBC Center), but she does it.
*standing- she can stand indefinitely now, and "dance" in place a bit without falling over. She's taken several steps, but they're very unsteady and uneven.
*cruising- all OVER the place. She also pulls up on everything, including pant legs and the cat.
I really want to read to her, and have several board (and other) books, but I can't get her to sit still and listen to the story. She'll watch as I point to pictures, but as soon as I try to read, she's got ahold of the book and flapping it and chewing on it. I wonder when she'll start getting interested in me reading to her.
I don't have any 10 month pics yet- but she hasn't changed a whole lot since 9 months, to be honest.
We're looking forward to the holidays, but trying to take them one at a time. We're going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra this weekend- Randy got us tickets. I've never seen them before and am excited- it is supposed to be a neat show.
Not much else going on. I've got to work this week, but I'm off the whole week of Thanksgiving. Can't wait for that!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Isn't it amazing how time flies with babies! I'm sure Gracie is changing faster then you can even keep up with!

TSO is awesome! I've gone a few years in a row. It's always a great show. Have fun!