26 April 2008

Time flies

I've been back at work for 4 weeks now. 5 more to go until the end of the school year, and I still have ZERO idea what I'm gonna be doing next year. (BTW- I have a papercut on my index finger and it REALLY hurts to type, so excuse any typos!). The first week back at work was the longest week EVER, but now the weeks are just flying by. Gracie is growing like a little weed- I can't hardly remember when she was so teeny. I'm getting really excited about Sherry and Kelly's soon-to-arrive babies! They'll be so itty-bitty compared to Gracie. I know they are anxious, too. Seems like the last several weeks went so slowly for me, and I went early! Good luck, girls!
Not much else going on. We have a wedding to go to today. I can't seem to get a free weekend to just stay home and chill with Gracie. We went to Busch Gardens last weekend, which was fun- I hadn't ridden a coaster in quite a while. Can't wait 'til we can drag Gracie on them with us...

1 comment:

Sherry said...

We definately are getting anxious and excited for our little one to arrive. Gracie needs some little friends!! Counting down the weeks - only 7 1/2 left! :)