01 April 2007

Totally off topic

This has nothing to do with the house, but I had to share. My kitties made it to My Cat Hates You.com!!! Sophie won a spot a while ago, but none of my other submissions have made it, until now! Check Noah (and a cameo by Jonah) out here!

On topic, Randy and I looked at some other homes/townhomes today, and we really like the darker cabinets in the bathrooms. So we went by and asked to change our bathroom cabinet selection from white to the medium wood color. I know the agent out there thinks we're crazy, since we're always there! He said it shouldn't be a problem to change.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ha, don't worry about your agent thinking you're crazy... our agent when we built the house in High Point, he used to laugh at us b/c we'd go by there so much!