02 January 2010

An indoor waterpark!

This is your bathroom as two little girls are taking a bath:

These are the 2 little girls.

This is a mommy after supervising aforemetioned bath:

Yesterday Sherry and Olivia came over to do laundry (long story) and hang out. Poor Olivia had a bad cough, and evidently WAY too many cheerios. A bad coughing jag led to an unfortunate gag, and she ended up covered in regurgitated cheerios, as did my couch and even Gracie a bit. Sherry thought Olivia could use a bath, so I said throw 'er in the tub. Well, ain't no WAY Gracie was going to let Olivia "take bath" alone (better not to swim along, right?), so we threw her in there, too. Sherry got bath duty, and I got couch-cleaning duty. A pretty fair trade, believe it or not! Olivia taught Gracie the lovely art of splashing, and my bathroom was seriously FLOODED from the 2 of them. They had the best time! It's actually really nice that G has a little friend that she can do things like that with (since she'll probably never have a sibling) and that Randy and I have such good friends as Grant and Sherry to supervise each other's kid in the tub (and clean up their regurgitated cheerios) and not even bat an eye.
I know I'm really behind in blogging. I need to do the Christmas stuff and more, but Blogger is really driving me nuts. I'm thinking about moving over to Typepad, but I don't really want to pay for pro (of course I want the pro features!) and I'd like to be able to just move the whole blog over. Any ideas, suggestions for a new place to blog??



No comments: