09 April 2009

Busy Busy

I am so tired of being crazy busy!  I feel like I haven't had a spare minute in months.  And right now, I really should be typing up some lesson plans for next week.  I FINALLY got my portfolio finished and turned in today, so that's off my plate.  I have one more week of student teaching, but I have to write plans for the lab for while I'm tracked out (and in VEGAS!).  I getting really worried about finding a job for next year, which doesn't help my stress level at all.
Other than that, things are fine.  We're really looking forward to our trip to see Grandmama and Boompa.  Gracie is well.   She's a mess.  She's starting to have days when she doesn't eat or drink much, then the next day she's a little piggy!  Typical toddler stuff, I'm told.  She's cutting ALL 4 molars, but she's handled it quite well.  She now is getting demanding about going to bed at night.  We usually don't sit down to eat our dinner until about 7:30, and we'll get about halfway through before she starts going back and forth between the 2 of us, whining.  We ask her if she's ready for bed, or if she wants to go upstairs, and she runs for the gate.  We do our little routine and in the bed she goes, typically before it's dark out.
We recently started putting her in pull-ups, too.  They're much easier to get on and off her since she won't lay down for diaper changes very easily, and they fit nicely, too.  Randy's mom has been introducing her to the bathroom, too.  I don't have any hopes that she'll be potty-trained anytime soon, but it can't hurt for her to see what all goes on in there.
In other news, I'm going to be an auntie!  Randy's brother's wife is due in mid-December.  We're really excited for them!
Not much else going on.  I don't even have any cute pics to share!  =(

No comments: